Prof Rachel Blass
Additional Areas of Interest
There are no topics to display for this user.
- On the relational turn in psychoanalysis: Revolution or regression? Routledge. London, [Book Section]
- From seduction phantasy to faith: Freud’s struggle with doubt and conviction in the truth of his ideas as the grounds of a contemporary psychoanalytic approach to knowledge Centre de Psychanalyse Raymond de Saussure. Geneva, [Book Section]
- The concept of evil in the field of psychology: from Freud to Fromm (2017) Routledge. London, [Book Section]
- Further evidence for the case against neuropsychoanalysis: How Yovell, Solms, and Fotopoulou’s response to our critique confirms the irrelevance and harmfulness to psychoanalysis of the contemporary neuroscientific trend (2016) The International Journal of Psychoanlaysis, Wiley. (96) pp.1555-1573 [Journal Article]
- Bion as a Kleinian: An elaboration of the phantasy of the mind (2016) Karnac Books. London, [Book Section]
There are no conferences to display for this user.